Monday, January 24, 2011

Book review #1

So if you know me you know that one of my favorite things to do is read. So since some people don't like to, (yes I am talking to you) I am posting some reviews about books that I read and loved. The first one is going to be about The first book in the Percy Jackson series called The Lightning Thief. So here it is.

A lot of people have seen the movie The Lightning Thief. Well I have too and I liked it. But, I have also read the book. And I have to say that the book is WAY better than the movie. The book is a little big but as soon as you get used to reading it, it will be so easy to finish. It has really awesome characters that they left out of the movie. The book is SO much better than the movie and I suggest that you read it.

P.S. This review was written by yours truly, but not all of them will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment